1. “OWNER” OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is the Municipality of Montegrotto Terme, headquartered in Piazza Roma n. 1 Montegrotto Terme 35036 (PD), embodied in the person of the Mayor pro tempore Riccardo Mortandello.
2. “D.P.O.” (Data Protection Officer – Data Protection Officer)
D.P.O.: can be contacted at email@example.com or tel. 800893984
3. CATEGORIES AND ORIGIN OF THE DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The collected data includes information relating to access, such as IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, as well as other parameters regarding the IT environment used by users. These data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to satisfy the purposes referred to in this information.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site or the use of restricted areas and the compilation of web forms, involves the subsequent acquisition and processing of the data necessary to offer the requested service and/or respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered.
Specific information may be reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request. Where access to particular services is subject to registration after disclosure of personal data, the following general provisions apply:
- personal data, collected and stored in databases, will be processed by employees or third parties appointed by the data controller, and will not be disseminated or communicated to third parties, except in the cases provided for by law and in the manner permitted by it;
- the interested party has the right to exercise the rights provided for in this information.
4. PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data is processed exclusively for the purposes that fall within the institutional tasks of the Administration or for the obligations required by law or regulation. As part of these purposes, the processing may concern the data necessary for the management of relations with the Municipality of Montegrotto Terme, including the data provided at the time of registration or use of online services. Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected. The personal data collected will be processed on the basis of the consent given by the user and/or by virtue of the provisions of the law for reasons of significant public interest on the basis of national or EU law.
The data will be processed for the exclusive use of the Municipality of Montegrotto Terme by internal subjects and may be brought to the attention of external subjects operating as employees in the management or maintenance of electronic instruments or other external subjects where the communication is required by law or regulation or is necessary for the performance of institutional tasks and purposes.
6. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
The personal data collected and processed according to this Information will be kept by the Data Controller for the period necessary for the provision of the service and in any case for the time necessary for the execution of the institutional tasks of the Administration or for the obligations required by law or regulation.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- to access to personal data;
- to obtain the updating, correction, integration of incomplete data;
- to obtain the cancellation of data, the transformation into anonymous form of the same or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- to obtain certification that any changes or cancellations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except as required by law;
- to obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- to oppose the treatment;
- to data portability;
- to revoke the consent, where provided: the revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
8. PROVISION OF DATA
The user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms for the various services offered on the website. Failure to provide any mandatory data required will make it impossible to obtain the service. Additional personal data may be provided on a voluntary basis by the User through requests sent to the Municipality on the basis of the forms used by the software. By way of example, through the software you can also provide your email address or telephone number.
Book your visit at the museum
You can book your visit via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via whatsapp at the +39 389.0235910. Please specify:
- Your full name
- Your phone number
- Your email
- The day of your visit - dd/mm/yy (check the opening days)
- The preferred time (check the opening hours)
- How many of you will be there (adults and children)
- Tell us If you would like to have a guided tour
- Any other request
You can also call us at +39 389.0235910.
We can't wait to meet you!